Source Page for Unofficial Recount Results Ohio
I have not double checked anything on these pages
If you find incorrect information please email to
93,000 Extra Votes In
Cuyahoga County -
By Teed Rockwell
Philosophy Department, Sonoma State University
Teed Rockwell originally posted
these items to: http://www.rense.com/general59/93000extravotes.htm
- You may have seen the associated press story about the precinct in Cuyahoga
county that had less than 1,000 voters, and gave Bush almost 4,000 extra votes.
- But that turns out to be only the tip of a very ugly iceberg.
The evidence discovered by some remarkably careful sleuthing would convince any reasonable court to invalidate the entire
- In last Tuesday's election, 29 precincts in Cuyahoga County, Ohio, reported votes cast IN EXCESS
of the number of registered voters - at least 93,136 extra votes total. And the numbers are right there on the official Cuyahoga
County Board of Elections website:
- Bay Village - 13,710 registered voters / 18,663 ballots cast
- Beachwood - 9,943 registered voters / 13,939 ballots cast
- Bedford - 9,942 registered voters / 14,465 ballots cast
- Bedford Heights - 8,142 registered voters / 13,512 ballots cast
- Brooklyn - 8,016 registered voters / 12,303 ballots cast
- Brooklyn Heights - 1,144 registered voters / 1,869 ballots cast
- Chagrin Falls Village - 3,557 registered voters / 4,860 ballots cast
- Cuyahoga Heights - 570 registered voters / 1,382 ballots cast
- Fairview Park - 13,342 registered voters / 18,472 ballots cast
- Highland Hills Village - 760 registered voters / 8,822 ballots cast
- Independence - 5,735 registered voters / 6,226 ballots cast
- Mayfield Village - 2,764 registered voters / 3,145 ballots cast
- Middleburg Heights - 12,173 registered voters / 14,854 ballots cast
- Moreland Hills Village - 2,990 registered voters / 4,616 ballots cast
- North Olmstead - 25,794 registered voters / 25,887 ballots cast
- Olmstead Falls - 6,538 registered voters / 7,328 ballots cast
- Pepper Pike - 5,131 registered voters / 6,479 ballots cast
- Rocky River - 16,600 registered voters / 20,070 ballots cast
- Solon (WD6) - 2,292 registered voters / 4,300 ballots cast
- South Euclid - 16,902 registered voters / 16,917 ballots cast
- Strongsville (WD3) - 7,806 registered voters / 12,108 ballots cast
- University Heights - 10,072 registered voters / 11,982 ballots cast
- Valley View Village - 1,787 registered voters / 3,409 ballots cast
- Warrensville Heights - 10,562 registered voters / 15,039 ballots cast
- Woodmere Village - 558 registered voters / 8,854 ballots cast
- Bedford (CSD) - 22,777 registered voters / 27,856 ballots cast
- Independence (LSD) - 5,735 registered voters / 6,226 ballots cast
- Orange (CSD) - 11,640 registered voters / 22,931 ballots cast
- Warrensville (CSD) - 12,218 registered voters / 15,822 ballots cast
- The Republicans are so BUSTED.
- ...is the official website of the Cuyahoga county election board, providing irrefutable
evidence that the vote was off by at least 93,000. Kerry lost Ohio by approximately 130,000, so
this is not an insignificant figure that can be ignored, particularly when there are numerous other indications of voter fraud
in Ohio and elsewhere.
- I think the only possible alternative is to invalidate the entire Ohio election, if not the
entire national election. I'd say the game's up.
- America, it looks pretty much like you've been had.
- Teed Rockwell
- Philosophy Department
- Sonoma State University
|Peak Oil & the Natural Gas Crisis
We're at the End of the Age of Oil, folks! Understand that and
you will understand 9-11
Websites for Speakers featured on "Oil" on
Nov. 11 Living Room on KPFA.
|Latest Update - November 15, 2004. See items marked
THEY STOLE IT AGAIN! HERE'S HOW:
Truitt/CASE Ohio -- Citizens' Alliance for Secure Elections
N6 Evidence Mounts that vote may have been hackedby Tom HartmannMore coming! Bookmark this page.
N5 Kerry Won. Here are the facts.
by Greg Palast
N3 How the Election Was Stolen
by Roz Hill
Black Box Voting has taken the position that fraud took place in the 2004 election through electronic voting machines. We base this
on hard evidence, documents obtained in public records requests, inside information, and other data indicative of manipulation
of electronic voting systems. What we do not know is the specific scope of the fraud. We are working now to compile the proof,
based not on soft evidence -- red flags, exit polls -- but core documents obtained by Black Box Voting in the most
massive Freedom of Information action in history.
We need: Lawyers to enforce public records laws. Some counties have already
notified us that they plan to stonewall by delaying delivery of the records. We need citizen volunteers for a number of specific
actions. We need computer security professionals willing to GO PUBLIC with formal opinions on the evidence we provide, whether
or not it involves DMCA complications. We need funds to pay for copies of the evidence.
Helping you to ask questions, find answers, and distinguish the truth from the lie.
(A cookie-free site)
The Decline of the American
Empire at the End of the Age of Oil
9-11Audio from GNB and R.I.S.E.
|Other Sites to Visit: Amer. Gulf War Vets
Black Box Voting
Bring Them Home NOW
Cost of War
Global Public Media
Indy Media Centers
Iraq Body Count
National Lawyers' Guild
Prison Radio Project
Traprock Peace Center
Vote to Impeach